- The Second Terminal Examination will commence from 12THOctober 2019.
- Please ensure your ward(s) notes & books are complete and the corrections have been done. All dues upto the month of October must be cleared by 30th September 2019. The Bank will collect fees upto5thOctober 2019. Students whose fees are cleared must obtain their Green Card from the school counter.
- No fees will be collected at School counter [From 25th September, 2019 till School reopens after Puja.]
Note: Those students who fail to obtain the green card must bring the fee book to avoid discrepancies.
- Any students who has less than 75% attendance (subject to genuine reasons for lower attendance being acceptable to the principal) during the academic year shall be disqualified for promotion.
- Use of unfair means in any examination will result in cancellation of the entire result and attract disciplinary action.
Kind Attn: Parent / Guardian
Owing to the increasing trends in juvenile delinquency, it has become necessary to maintain constant and strict vigil on student discipline in all activities, at home or out of it.
Therefore, to further the existing rules laid down for behavioral conduct in this institution, you are advised to caution your ward(s) that participation in any subversive act which includes teasing, fighting, disturbing the class will attract disciplinary displeasure which will include expulsion from the school by the school authority and also appropriate mention in the Transfer Certificate of the student.
THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY AND WELFARE OF STUDENTS AFTER CLASS HOURS AND PARTICULARLY AT THE COACHING CENTERS.
The students have been given several warnings, there will not be given any more chances.
This is for your information.