SCHOOL FEES & CONVEYANCE
- All school fees and contributions must be paid in advance. The date for payment should not be later than 20th of the month.
- The fees cover over twelve calendar months and may be paid monthly installments or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees are to be paid in advance before the 20th of each month failing which a late fee Rs. 20/- will be levied.
- Pupils whose fees are overdue for one month may be barred from sitting for examinations and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
- Fees for holidays, months or summer, Puja and Christmas should be paid in advance before the school closes.
- No child will be allowed to return to the school until outstanding accounts of the previous term have been settled in full.
- No transfer certificate will be issued until and unless financial obligations to the school are paid in full.
- A month’s notice (i.e. 30 days) is required before the withdrawal of a student from the school, in lieu of which a month’s fees will be charged. A duplicate of the T.C. will be given only on payment of Rs. 300/-