ADMISSION POLICY and SCHEDULE
New admission for LKG (2021-22 Session)
- The Preliminary admission form will be available from the school office and on our online registration portal (online.spsbhagalpur.com) from 16th to 19th December 2020.
- Also available in the School office between 9:00 am and 11 noon on depositing Rs.500/- (Five hundred) only for each form. The form is not refundable or exchangeable.
- All students applying for admission are subject to a test and interview.(UKG & above)
- A candidate for admission who has attended a recognised school cannot enter without the School Leaving or Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. (UKG & above)
- Parents and Guardians are warned that admissions are made strictly on the merit of the candidates.
- Boys and Girls are admitted only to L.K.G. and should not be less than 4 years and not more than 5 years of age at the time of admission.
- Any pressure for admission by offer of donation, letter of recommendation, or influence of any nature, will automatically disqualify the candidate for admission to any standard.
- No individual connected with the school or otherwise is authorised to influence admissions which are strictly Management decisions based on the overall merit of the applicant. Furthermore, no individual connected with the school or otherwise is authorised to accept any emoluments in lieu of admission.
Note : Registration Form for L.K.G. are sold in the second week of January.